With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for
Inviting applications for AM, Advanced Visualization Expert (Power BI) /
We are looking for an Advanced Visualization Specialist who has 4+ years experience in Power BI. Responsible for managing all BI - Advanced Visualization related client asks and support the team for the overall project goal. Responsibilities
- Efficiently carry out data preparation/data modelling necessary for the visualization purposes.
- Proficient in DAX and Power Query.
- Gather reporting requirements from various stakeholders, architect the solution/report, understand/analyze the source data and deliver the reports in a timely manner
- Create and designing intuitive and interactive reports and dashboards using Power BI for data driven decisions.
- Performance Monitoring, fine-tuning and optimization of dashboards.
- Experienced with designing complex dashboards taking advantage of all Power BI functions
- Experience in publishing and sharing the dashboards, scheduling data refreshes.
- Regularly work on an ETL tool preferably SSIS is a plus.
- Involving in admin activities like publishing, adding users, creation of subscriptions and deployment.
- Extracting the data from multiple data source
- Interacting with business partner's and customer's for reporting needs and requirements
- Hands on performing Integration Testing and Designing and developing the Test scenarios, Performing the validation and documenting the Results
- B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science/BE/B Tech. or equivalent work experience in the requested field
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Good Communication Skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent MS Office skills including MS Excel
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.