With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for
We are inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager, MDM
We are looking for an Operating lead who would be responsible for MDM delivery & domain expertise and understanding of the Supply chain market place and support the team in completing the overall project goal. Responsibilities:
- Has worked extensively in the CPGR MDM space with hands on experience in CPG domain Ensuring consistent Data & Data structure within SAP of Material Master / Customer / Vendor/ Pricing
- Managing Master data management processes related to the creation, maintenance, and quality of all master and reference data
- Managing the data requirements for the implementation of activities to external teams and for
- Maintenance and completeness check Master Data in co-ordination with Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Finance and Demand Planning.
- Serving as the strategic point of reference for data within business as principal voice of contact for data quality
- Training & Onboarding of pertinent teams. Guiding and leading cross-functional teams in implementation of data
- Providing Consulting for any innovation projects
- Leading external master data team - setting agendas, aligning processes and deliverables
- Analyzing and reporting metrics of master data to reduce customer data issues and improved customer data quality in order to ensure that teams follow and support customer data governance policies
- Developing and improving business processes through tools, metrics to enable decision making
- Work with business leaders - multiple brand managers to understand and provide enhanced data for respective initiatives
- BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, MBA, BSc/MSc
- Effective communicate in writing and verbally to senior management.
- Experience in balancing customer facing role and work assessments.
- Self-starter and have analytical, problem solving skills
- Ability to balance customer governance meetings
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Able to nurture robust working relationships with the team, peers and clients, scheduling flexibility required
- Overall candidate should have problem solving, macro-level research and analytics approach and good in numbers.
- Good people and customer handling skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.