With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey! Are you the one we are looking for
Inviting applications for the role Assistant Manager, Devops
- AWS & Azure automation, with overall cloud computing experience
- Should have done mid- to large scale migration
- Good knowledge of databases
- Should have executed critical projects pertaining to multiple technology stack like 2-tier, 3-tier and micro services architecture
- Should have experience of application deployment using automation tools like Jenkins, bamboo, Code Deploy etc.
- Should be proficient with code revision architecture/systems.
- Should have enterprise level experience in terms of DevOps, Automation Strategy and migration skills.
- Must have knowledge of Python and JSON.
- Should have knowledge of either Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Experience of working with multiple technologies like LAMP, LEMP etc.
Flexible to accommodate time-zones with geographically dispersed teams
- Knowledge in networks or Linux platforms will be helpful
- Any scripting language like PHP, Perl, PowerShell etc.
- Handle automation scripts and framework
- Review the current automation scripts/framework and recommend changes.
- Review and recommend standard deployment templates
- Rollout configuration management tool to existing and new workloads
- Manage the complete lifecycle of an application deployment
- Run security via automation/code.
- Manage monitoring and backup using the automation framework/scripts
- Review and recommend a framework/process to audit automatically the application architecture w.r.t security, resilience, performance, operations and cost
ADDITIONAL DESIRED TECHNOLOGY EXPERIENCE:
- Desired Industry certifications like AWS DevOps associate, Azure 70-532, Azure 70-533.
- Amazon Web Services
- VPC, EC2, ELB, EBS, S3, IGW, Route 53, DNS, VPN, RDS, IAM, SSM, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, etc.
- Microsoft Azure o Virtual Machines, Virtual Network, Load Balancer, VPN Gateway, Azure DNS, CDN, Traffic Manager, Express Route, Blob Storage, Backup, Azure SQL etc.
- Good command on Linux and Windows operating system
- Good command over Linux shell command and Windows PowerShell
- AWS or Azure Certification at professional level (Required)
- Scripting knowledge of at least one of the following: o Bash o Python o Perl o PowerShell
Qualifications we seek in you!
Minimum qualifications Preferred qualification
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities with the ability to communicate optimally and influence at all levels of the organization
- Interact consistently with end users in a professional, efficient manner.
- Have a clear understanding of cloud deployment models
- Have very good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Work with Third Party Providers to assist in problem resolution.
- Ability to perform problem analysis and develop resolutions at both strategic and tactical levels
- Good understanding of ITIL Process flow
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work both independently and in various team settings
- Ability to work under stress with a solid sense of setting priorities
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.