With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of AM, Data Science
In this role, we are looking for a commerce graduate / Postgraduate in Finance with prior data handling experience. In this role, you will be encouraged to work on deadlines, in a fast paced business environment while being a standout colleague.
Prior Commercial Analytics in sales/orders reporting / MIS experience in the BPO Industry with Access skills experience will be preferredResponsibilities
- Technical expertise: Provide expertise in Statistics, Mathematical modeling and simulation, Numerical Analysis and Differential Equation
- Curiosity: a desire to go beneath the stated client needs and discover and distill a problem down into a very clear set of hypotheses that can be tested.
- Cleverness: the ability to look at a problem in different, creative ways.
- Should be able to handle large data sets, Compute and Calculate Sales Incentives with multiple slice and dice of the Sales data.
- Should be able to identify automation opportunities, handle customer queries and issues and process log variations, exceptions, output errors for traceability
- Ensure client happiness and successful external & internal audits
- MBA / M.Sc. Statistics / M.Sc. Operations Research
- Meaningful work experience
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Relevant work experience in Reporting and handling large data sets and databases
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel, R, Python
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to handle team and client discussions
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.