With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world&rsquos biggest brands&mdashand we have fun doing it. Now, we&rsquore calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for
We are inviting applications for the role of AM, Learning & Development
Genpact is looking for individuals who'll be responsible for executing the learning and development strategy at regional/site level. We expect you to have excellent communication skills and act as guides in KM/KT framework set up to support growth.Responsibilities
Qualifications we seek in youMinimum qualifications
- You will be responsible for communicating and deploying the Global programs and frameworks within the region
- You will Coordinate communication with Global L&D function on program results and outcomes
- Run TNI exercise for the population and propose strategic/high priority programs to be deployed
- Delivers/facilitates training sessions and offers specialized support for business in setting up workshop frameworks - by demand
- Evaluate, build and update existing domain training solutions, techniques and materials
- Designs learning content for the population
- Explores market trends, solutions and technologies that can be proven to maximize resources utilization
- Acts as guide in KM/KT framework set up to support growth
- Design and deploy learning paths for the new skills as requested (collection, digital, data analytics, RPA etc.)
- University graduate
- Prior experience
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Good knowledge on L&D practices: processes, market, technologies
- Training design and delivery experience
- Successful experience in project management
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Excellent execution skills
- Autonomous and ability to work with limited supervision
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.