With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.Inviting applications for the role Assistant Manager,Alteryx
In this position employee will be responsible Design and develop ETL workflows and datasets in Alteryx to be used by the BI Reporting tool ETL specific for creating datasets to be used by Tableau Data Extract for BI. Become a single point of contact for all master data related issues across the business and partners.Responsibilities and Duties:
Qualifications we seek in youMinimum qualifications
- Fully responsible for all master data objects in respective scope of materials, sales organization and pricing. Their customer and Vendor and need to be added based on their role.
- Write Complex SQL queries on multiple tables using complex joins
- Prepare technical specifications and documentation for Alteryx workflows supporting BI reports
- Perform end to end Data validation
- Hands-on skills and experience in Alteryx Designer, Alteryx Server, and the tools with Alteryx such as Predictive, Parsing, and Transforms
- Experience in writing SQL queries against any RDBMS with query optimization
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities
- Good understanding of unit testing, software organizational change
- BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc/MSc, MBA
- Strong financial analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Effective communicate in writing and verbally to client.
- Experience in balancing customer facing role and work assessments.
- Self-starter and have analytical, problem solving skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Overall candidate should have problem solving, macro-level research and analytics approach and good in numbers.
- Good people and customer handling skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill.
- Team dedication and results delivery orientation
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.