What You'll Be Doing
As an Oracle Technical Analyst in our IT Group, you will be responsible initiative efforts in a large IT environment.
What We Are Looking For
- Flexibility to work in both production support and new enhancement requests in parallel
- Experience in working in Global Agile Teams will be an advantage.
- Should be proficient in Oracle Pl/Sql, Oracle APEX & Oracle ADF
- The candidate should be flexibleto work in RegularShifts & Night Shifts
- Hands on development experience on the various technologies and modules related to Oracle EBS
- Knowledge of OAF/ADF
- Good Understanding on the Web Technologies & Oracle Fusion Technology
- Technologies - Oracle SQL, PLSQL, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, XML Publisher, Personalization, Migrations, Custom PLL
- SCM Modules - Order Management, Shipping, Purchasing, Inventory, Exposure to AR and TCA
- Maintains a stable and accurate Oracle Applications production instance
- Experience working in production support projects and associated tasks like monitoring of the individual queues, ticket updates as per SLA, working with stake holders to take the tickets forward and provide effective resolution
- Works under pressure and is able to manage competing priorities
- Good in trouble shooting/analytical skills to debug issues
- Using standard methodologies, analyze functional documents to develop technical design specifications
- Ability to develop good technical designs with all the required considerations - scalability, performance, architecture
- Deliver solutions meeting highest quality standards. Follow the quality and SDLC processes and suggest improvements in the same
- Applies the identified job knowledge requirements for the role to make disciplined decisions in a timely fashion.
- Oracle Applications Architecture-level experience
- Candidate should possess good communication skills
- Self-driven, Bottom line oriented and take ownership of tasks assigned
- Effective working relationships with all functional units of the organization,
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple locations when necessary,
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation, and able to work independently or as part of a team.
Experience : 5 to 9 years
Job location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/ B. Tech/ BCA / MCA/ MBA/M.sc (CS)