NUEPA invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to its M.Phil. and Ph.D. and Part-time Ph.D. programmes for the year 2010-11.
Fellowships: Candidates admitted for M.Phil. and Full-Time Ph.D. will be provided fellowship by the University. The NET qualified candidates, who have been awarded Junior Research Fellowships by the UGC and who fulfill the required qualifications, are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum of 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST candidates and Persons with Disabilities) or its equivalent grade in Master’s Degree in education, social sciences and allied disciplines from a recognized university.
- For Ph.D. programme should have an M.Phil. degree in an area closely related to educational planning and administration.
- M.Phil. graduates of NUEPA will be eligible for admission to the Ph.D. Programme after due scrutiny by a Selection/Admission Committee, if they obtain a FGPA of 6 or above on the ten point scale.
- In addition to the above qualifications should be in full-time employment.
- Should be a senior level educational functionary with a minimum of five years work experience in teaching, educational planning and administration.
Selection Procedure: Initial short-listing of applications will be carried out on the basis of relevance and quality of the brief write-up (in the prescribed format) in the proposed area of research to be submitted along with the application form. Short-listed candidates will be subjected to second level of screening.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply in the prescribed form for admission to M.Phil. and Ph.D. programmes of the University. The application form can be obtained from NUEPA on payment of Rs. 200/- ( Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates) by demand draft in favour of Registrar, NUEPA, payable at New Delhi if required by Post or in person. The Prospectus can be downloaded from the website and the completed application may be sent along with the DD and three copies of the brief write-up (in the prescribed format) on the proposed research topic of a concareers360_cmsorary issue within the broad framework of educational policy, planning and administration. For details, refer to the M.Phil.-Ph.D. Prospectus, 2010-11 of the University.
Last date for submission of applications is on or before April 20, 2010
Sri Aurobindo Marg,